New York City 200 AMP Electrical Upgrade
Have you ever thought about updating your electrical system to add a new 200 AMP service panel? Should you? This is a big decision to make. Therefore, you should make sure that you choose wisely. Below, you’ll learn more about the perks of upgrading.
Reasons To Upgrade
- Your current panel is too small and no longer capable of meeting your electrical needs
- The panel is unsafe. The risk of a house fire or electrical shock is too high.
Installing a 200 AMP panel is dangerous. With that being said, you shouldn’t try to tackle this job alone. You’ll want to call our office and speak with a qualified electrician. A representative will tell you more about the reasons to upgrade and our services.
When you agree to use our services to upgrade to a 200 Amp panel, you’ll receive several benefits.
- A Square D or Siemens service panel and 12 double pole breakers
- Relocating your panel
- All necessary equipment
- Clean-up and dispose of the old panel
Why Should You Upgrade?
Ultimately, there are numerous reasons to upgrade to a new 200 amp panel. Doing so ensures that you’ll be able to add new appliances to your home. You’ll also want to upgrade when doing the following.
- Installing another air conditioner
- Remodeling your kitchen
- Adding a room or two to your home
- Create a home office
- Installing a new refrigerator
- You wish to install a hot tub, pool, or spa
- Your current panel can’t keep up with your power requirements
- Your breakers trip frequently
Understanding The Costs
The costs of upgrading to a new 200 amp panel will depend on several factors. For instance, the size of your home will help determine the costs. Furthermore, you have to consider the type of system you’re working with. Do you have underground or overhead utilities? How many floors do you have in your home? This information will help us determine how much you’ll end up paying for a new 200 Amp panel.
Since it can be difficult to know how much you’re going to pay. The best solution to the problem is to call us. We offer free quotes so you can find out how much you’re going to pay. Just remember that the price will vary depending on the aforementioned factors. Call us and ask for a free quote today!